2011년 3월 3일 목요일

EZ ARM REVIEW - Magnetic magic mouse pad wrist support


The Magnetic power is really strong~
























It was well packed and case was pretty.
At first, I coudn’t pick it up from the case.... what..the..
I was really surprised. I thought someone glued it on the case.
Well, it was all because of its unbelievable magnetic power.
I am sure this much of magnetic power can improve blood circulation.
There is no obvious result that I can see, but I believe this is
going to make my wrist much more comportable.


Seller's coment

Thank you for your purchase and your feedback with photoes.
I can assure you ou will be able to feel the difference time to time.
One thing I must tell you is the wrist support should go on the small rounded bone, it is located
down to your little finger, where your wrist starts.
It works best on there. (please refer the product page) Thank you very much.



http://www.bizwinkorea.com/

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기