2011년 3월 3일 목요일

Review for EZ ARM magnetic mouse pad, wrist support

This magnet is unbelibably strong.
My hand temperature went up!!










The page says free shipping and return if dissatisfied, so I order 3 of them for ma family.
Two 3800 gaus Mouse support on my hand at the bottom picture.
Will it be 7600 gaus? it just stick on ma hand, never drops and bottom sides never stick together
no matter what I do.
I have electric themometer at home, so I checked my hand temperature.
Within 3 mins, hand temperature went up by 0.5
Picture at the top is max tempearture of ma hand before your wrist pad,
and second picture is after using the pad.
can you see a little metal thingy under ma wrist?

I am getting use to the pad now, and now I prefer hard pad rather than soft one.
Thank you for the good product, I will tell everyone around me.



Seller's Comment

Thank you for purchase and your review.
Wow~ I can see you are not an just ordinary customer, you even did temperature test.
I am very delighful that you are satisfied with our product.
Currently, we are also getting many good feedbacks from computer related workers too. Thank you very much.





http://www.bizwinkorea.com/

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기